PUBG Mobile Update 1.4 Download- The latest update of PUBG Mobile is going to Roll out on 11th May 2021 but I have the Official PUBG Mobile Update 1.4 Download Exclusively here, Download the Latest PUBG Mobile Update 1.4 from the Link below.
PUBG Mobile Update 1.4 Features-
The patch notes from the latest update revealed that PUBG Mobile will now have a new vehicle, a new arena map, and lots more. Here are some of the features coming in with the update:
- Titan Strikes
- Titan Last Stand (May 25th – June 8th)
- Microcosm (June 9th – July 5th)
- New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1st)
- New Vehicle: Coupe RB
- New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over the Shoulder)
- Gun optimization and balance
- Basic Performance Improvements
- Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17th)
- Security Improvements
- New Friends Features
New Modes, New Experiences
- Titans arrive in Erangel on May 11, Sanhok on May 15, and Livik on May 20. The event ends on June 8.
Attack of the Titans
- When a Titan runs across a monster settlement, its instincts take over, and it will take no mercy on the underground monsters at its feet.
- The Titans do not have fond memories of the Apex Expeditionary Army destroying all Apex camps in their way.
- While the Titans aren’t normally hostile to players, too many players at any one location can irritate them.
Gifts from the Titans
- Titans gradually absorb energy emanating from the earth. Once the energy reaches a certain threshold, the Titans release it and create Titan Crystals around them. Different types of Titan Crystals have different effects.
- Erangel Titan Crystal: A special throwable item that knocks back enemies and burns them
- Sanhok Titan Crystal: A special crystal that enhances the player’s abilities, such as running speed and jumping height
- Livik Titan Crystal: An item that can be used to detect enemies in the vicinity for a brief period
- The camps of the Apex Expeditionary Army hold a wealth of supplies. Players can enter and collect these supplies after a Titan has destroyed the camp.
- Monsters that have been living underground are drawn to the surface by the energy radiated by the Titans. Defeating these monsters could yield useful resources and rewards.
The Livik Titan
- The Titan on Livik has unique electromagnetic abilities that affect the Blue Zone and cause it to shift every once in a while. Titan’s electromagnetic energy forms a special scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals. However, doing so will also expose their positions to other players
Titan Last Stand (May 25 – June 8)
- The Monarch Expeditionary Team boarded an aircraft carrier in search of traces of Godzilla in the sea. Little did they expect that they’d get caught up in a battle between Titans.
- A helicopter will appear in the Lobby UI. Tap on the helicopter to enter and start playing Titan Last Stand. Points earned during the event can be used to exchange for event rewards.
Microcosm (June 9 – July 5)
How to Play
- Five labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the labs’ Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself and become an Insectoid.
- After transforming into an Insectoid, players will receive a special Insectoid weapon that allows them to engage in battle with other Insectoids. While Insectoids cannot be hurt by ordinary ammo, they can still take damage from Pans.
- Quantum Transformation Device: Players can use this device to transform into an Insectoid or go back to normal size.
- Energy Store: Exchange Luminators for combat supplies here.
- Wormhole Device: Players can use their Luminators to open a wormhole and use it to travel from one lab to another.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
- Supported modes: Team Deathmatch, Arena Training, and Team Gun Game
Other Map Improvements
- After the update, Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinement and return later.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
- The new two-seat sports car, the Coupe RB.
- One of the fastest vehicles available in Battle Royale mode. It can hit over 150 km/h.
- Keep an eye out for Coupe RB in Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Livik.
New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over The Shoulder)
- A new combat option: OTS. Hit the OTS button to enter OTS.
- When using OTS, higher accuracy comes with the cost of movement.
- The OTS button can be fully customized, and the sensitivity can be set separately.
- OTS can be toggled on or off in System Settings -> General Settings
- The M249’s appearance has been updated, and its stats have been adjusted.
- The M249’s rate of fire and damage has been slightly reduced. Its recoil has been increased, and its magazine capacity has been reduced from 100 to 75.
- New magazine and stock attachments have been added, which can be equipped to increase the M249’s reload speed and capacity.
Pistol Balance Adjustments
- Increased the R1895’s damage and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Increased the damage of the R45 and P1911.
- Slightly increased the Desert Eagle’s rate of fire.
Game Performance and Other Improvements
Basic Performance Improvements
- Updated Character creation to reduce lag
- Updated the Backpack to reduce lag when opening it
- Fixed the occasional startup crashes for iOS 1G devices
- Updated the sky and water to increase the overall frame rate
- In the new version, investigators have more incentives to use the Video Review feature in the Security Zone.
- Enhanced the identification of different cheating behaviors, such as auto-aiming, perspective-changing, and grass removal
- Continued to expand the Investigator teams and recruited retired Esport players to join Investigator teams to improve judgment accuracy in controversial cases
Other System Improvements
- Achievement UI has been upgraded, and Hidden Achievements have been added. Hidden Achievements are obtained once their conditions are met.
- Added competitive gameplay; players can now compete with friends for achievements
The developers have assured players that they will get rewards if they update PUBG Mobile to the latest version within a given time frame. To get the following prizes, they must update the game between May 11th and May 16th:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3d)
The size of the update can also be a matter of concern for PUBG Mobile players. Android users need not worry as it will only take up to 660 MB. iOS users, on the other hand, might need to free up space as it will take up a hefty chunk, around 1.67 GB.
How to Download and Install PUBG Mobile Update 1.4 in India and Other Regions Without VPN Saftely
Players can follow the steps given below to download and install the PUBG Mobile update 1.4 on their devices:
Step 1: Players should first download the PUBG Mobile update 1.4 APK file from the link provided Below.
Step 2: After the download is complete, they should enable the “Install from Unknown Source” option.
Step 3: Next, players should locate and install the file.
Step 3: Once the installation is complete, they can open the game and select the desired resource pack – Low-spec or HD Resource Pack.
Step 4: Upon completion of the download, players can enjoy the latest version of PUBG Mobile on their devices.
Note: The APK file size is 943 MB, so players must ensure that there is sufficient storage space available on their device before downloading the file. The size of the resource pack depends on the user’s preference.
If players encounter a parsing error while installing the APK file, they should consider re-downloading the file and following the steps given above again.
PUBG Mobile Update 1.4 Download and Install Guide Video-