Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Job Phase 2020-2021 Notification for 12th Pass- IOCL has invited Applications for 493 Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs through prescribed format before 12 December 2020.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Vacancy Details-
Trade Apprentice (Graduate, ITI, 12th Pass) In Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment
Recruitment For : Post of trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancies : 493
Minimum Salary : Will be discussed
Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA / CA/ ICWA, LLB shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection/tennination or any time during engagement.
Pay Scale: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 and as amended from time to time.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2020 (Relax able by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates
1. Date Of Opening Of Online Application: 27th November 2020 From 10AM Onwards.
2. Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 12th December 2020 Upto 5 pm.
3. Written Test Will Be Conducted At Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Vuaywada, And Bangalore On 3rd January 2021 (Sunday). Details Of Date And Venue Will Be Informed In The Admit Card. Admit Card Will Be Uploaded In The Portal And Intimation Will Be Sent Via Registered Email/sms.
4. Tentative Date For Upload Of Provisionally Qualified Candidates For Document Verification Is 11th January 2021
How To Apply For IOCL Vacancy :
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 27 November 2020 from 10AM to 12th December 2020, 5PM through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www. iocl. com(Careers- Latest Job Opening- Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)- FY 2020-2021- Phase-1.
Only Online mode of Applications will be accepted.
2. After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of Date of Birth (10th STD certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/SMS for downloading admit card for the Written Test.
3. Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
a) Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
b) Trade Apprentice Accountant at http://apprenticeshipindia. org/candidate-registration
c) Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator at http://apprenticeshipindia. org/candidate-registration
4. The last date for submission of on-line application is 12 December 2020 @ 5 pm. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
5. All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/People Careers/job.aspx)
Job Type: Contractor
Prescribed Oualification/Elieibility Criteria:
- For Discipline Code – 01/06/11/16/21 -Trade Apprentice (Fitter) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- For Discipline Code – 02/07/12/17/22 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
- For Discipline Code – 03/08/13/18/23 – Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) -Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electronic
Mechanic ) course.
- For Discipline Code – 04/09/14/19/24 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) -Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Instrument
- For Discipline Code – 05/10/15/20/25 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) -Matric with 2(Two) year IT1 (Machinist) course
- For Discipline Code 26/27/28/29/30 – Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for
General and OBC & 45% in case ofSC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- For Discipline Code 31/33/35/37/39 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Fresher) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate).
- For Discipline Code 32/34/36/38/40 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below
Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an
awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- For all discipline codes : The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time reeular course in relevant
disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry as per the
Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973/1992 as amended from time to time or job experience for a period of 1 year or more are NOT eligible.
- In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of
publication of result from the Principal of the Institute from where the candidate pursued his course along with his Application Form.
- Candidates registered with Local / State Employment Exchange(s) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, are required to apply Online.
failine which their candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence mode shall NOT be
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA / CA/ ICWA, LLB shall
NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for
consideration at any stage ofselection/tennination or any time during engagement.
B. Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2020 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up
to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15
years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
C. Period of Apprenticeship Training: As indicated against respective Discipline codes.
D. Selection Methodology:
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the
notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist):
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
Basic English Language Skills
Trade Apprentice (Accountant):
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
Basic English Language Skills
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator):
Generic Aptitude and Reasoning
General Knowledge/AwarenessThe candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5%
for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-engagement medical standard. Candidates are advised to go
through the “Guidelines and Criteria for physical Fitness for Pre-engagement medical Examination” before they commence the application process. The
guidelines are available in the following link : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Careers.aspx-> Pre-engagement Medical Format.
For More Information Visit: IOCL Official Details